6/27/12

Whats the time, Whats the day? Go on leave me.



hey guys new look I wanted to post this before uploading it to LB and chictopia :) cause whenever I post after uploading them, I never have time in the afternoon and I do messy things to my blog ha! 
I wanted to wear this lace vest for a while now I haven't worn it for months and I'm just so jealous you guys on top (Europe, US, Canada, etc) are in summer right now, I'm in winter it's so cold, I mean in the morning its freezing air in the afternoon its FU&^%$ hot and by 6 PM it's already nigh time and it's cold again bipolar weather, I know but I just cant stand it cause in the afternoon I'm like super chill and then I have to put layers of clothes at night it sucks, anyways the vest is vintage (as most of my clothes are) I cant actually buy many labeled clothes here in Bolivia A) because new labels don't arrive and i have to order them on the internet and trust me it's pricey. and B) there are so many amazing vintage items over here that cost almost nothing AND I always have my moms old closet to investigate, filled with pieces of clothing that the labels don't exist anymore that are from the 70's 80's and 90's ITS FUCKING AWESOME I'm gonna take pictures of it and show you why I think it's paradise :)  the dress I'm wearing is actually a midi skirt xD my best friend and I have this theory that skirts are dresses if you can imagine them AS dresses and yeah thats what we do. It's a vintage "no boundaries" and the belt is romwe :) it's green just like the skirt and I love the Gold details :) the socks I added just because I was fucking cold but they looked nice at least I think so and the shoes are also vintage they were my mothers! so.. we can say this is a vintage look :) hope you guys like aaaaaand I shall be uploading links tomorrow :) good night and people up North, Good Morning :) 

hola! poste este "look" nuevo ahorita porque cuando posteo las fotos en la tarde en LB y chictopia no me alcanza el tiempo para explayarme en escribir y mi blog es un desastre! ha!
Queria usar este chaleco ya hace un tiempo, no lo use en meses y la verdad estoy muy celosa del clima en el Norte del mundo porque están en verano y yo estoy sufriendo un terrible invierno, osea, en la manhana es helado, en la tarde hace MUCHISIMO calor y para las 6 anochece y hace MAS frio, el clima es bipolar! lose, no lo aguanto porque en la tarde esta super bien y luego tengo q ponerme capas de ropa encima de lo que ya tengo puesto -.- de cualquier manera el chaleco es vintage (mucha de mi ropa lo es) la verdad no puedo comprarme mucha ropa de marca porque A) no llega a Bolivia mucha y tendria que pedirmelas por Internet lo cual me cuesta un ojo de la cara, y B) hay tanta ropa vintage aca que cuestan casi nada Y siempre tengo el ropero viejo de mi madre lleno de ropa de los 70's, 80's y 90's el cual es INCREIBLE! le sacare photos al ropero para mostrarles porque es el paraiso! :) el vestido que uso enrealidad es una falda "midi" xD mi mejor amiga y yo tenemos una teoria de que las faldas SIEMPRE pueden convertirse en vestidos si tienes la imaginacion suficientemente grande como para lograrlo, y eso es lo que hacemos es "no boundaries" y el cinturón a la cintura es de romwe :) es verde igual que la falda pero me encanta el detalle dorado :) las medias, las puse ahi por el frio (mis pies son super sensibles) pero se ven bien, eso creo y los zapatos también son vintage eran de mi madre osea que este es un look vintage :) ojala les guste y estare subiendo los links manhana o luego, buenas noches y gente en el Norte, Buenos dias :)















2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you!!The follow button is the big face to the left, just so you know :D Great outfit btw!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can only follow you on bloglovin :( why not blogspot lol ok followed on blogloving then :)

      Delete