6/15/13

bad bi6ch
















knitter sweater- H&M
little black dress- H&M
bag- Chanel
Glasses- 80' purple
spiked boots- Topshop
military boots- don't remember
spiked shorts- H&M
leather jacket- OGGI
military print shirt- vintage






so these photos are from last week on my trip to moscow, I have so many more but I just did't take photos of my looks, I was just too busy having fun with my friends, as you can see we have the peter pan syndrome. and even though we are all 20 yrs old, in our heads we're still 5 maybe 7 TOPPS 10, so like. yeah haha anyways it's summer but russia isn't particularly that warm in summer it's pretty mellow, a little bit too tropical for my taste it rains too much but summer is still summer and I am still going to show off my tanned flesh :) anyways, people. I introduce you to my best friend :) the blonde boy with the amazing hair :) he is my soulmate like literally I have never met anyone so much alike to myself that i did not hate. it is pretty weird but it's a cool weird you know? so I hope you enjoyed these pictures talk to you guys later. bye :)

*****

estas photos son de la semana pasada, de mi viaje a moscu, tengo muchas mas pero no le saque muchas photos a mis looks, estaba muy ocupada diviertiendome con mis amigos :) como pueden ver tenemos el síndrome de peter pan aunque tengamos 20 anos en nuestras mentes tenemos 5 quizás 7 MAXIMO 10, así.
de cualquier manera es verano pero Russia no es particularmente caliente, es bastante relajado, un poco muy tropical para mi gusto y llueve mucho pero es verano y de cualquier manera mostrare carne. 
les présent a mi mejor amigo :) el rubio con el cabello increíble, es mi alma gemela, realmente nunca conoci a alguien tan parecido a mi que no odie, es raro pero raro bien, ubican? bueno espero que les haya gustado las photos, les hablo luego. chau

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16.7.13

    Calvita Trepa Montes! i give u a present if u can reach who i am! i love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete