6/18/13

white, white baby




                                                                                           white crochet sara dress



I think this is the perfect summer look, a breezy hot and young look. DIY newspaper flower crown, and this crochet dress which I am completely in love with, I wore is it all summer, although it is kind of short with a pair of denim shorts you can do magic, maybe a kimono on top opt open maxi dress and a beanie would make the perfect grunge combo. anyways hope you enjoy this look. :)

Creo que este es el look perfecto para verano, vientos, caliente y look joven. corona de flores de periódico hecho a mano, y el vestido de crochet del cual estoy completamente enamorada! no dejo de usarlo con shorts de jean un vestido maxi abierto como kimono y un gorrito grunge para el look perfecto :). de Cualquier manera espero que les guste :)

3 comments:

  1. El vestido es muy lindo! tambien me encanto la corona de flores de periodico jeje

    ruthcaminopuesto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! I love it! I believe black bridesmaid dresses are perfect for weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and I couldn't agree with you more for its use during hot summer days. The flower crown it's just ideal.

    xx,

    Claudia

    www.cwbritto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete