11/28/13

morning glory.





Today's my birthday)) ok more than a look I just always wanted to take photos with my boyfriend. yes! meet my boyfriend he is the one i go to sleep with every night and wake up to every morning and no one can hug me better than him got it???  :) his name is "hermanoso" and in spanish it is a mix of brother and bear so he is brotherbear but cooler... "supposedly" (I'm so funny) ok so yeah. he wouldn't stay still so the pictures arent exactly what I imagined but they came out "cute" or something like that... my socks are brandless the burgundy skirt is from H&M and the white oversized sweater is from Topshop :) it's pretty simple but I love how much these colors look together plus this sweater is so warm I could wear it all winter long <3 p="">

**********

Hoy es mi cumpleanos)) Ok, mas que un look siempre quise sacarme fotos con mi novio. si! conozcan a mi novio el es con quien duermo cada noche y con quien despierto cada dia y nadie me abraza mejor que el entendido???? :) su nombre es "hermanoso" y bueno, como ustedes hablan espaƱol saben que significa ;) pero el no se quedaba quieto entonces Las fotos no salieron exactamente como me las imagine pero salieron "lindas" o algo asi ... mis media no son de marca :') la falda rojo vino es de H&M y la chompa peluda es de Topshop :) es bastante simple pero me encanta como se ven estos colores juntos plus esta chompa es tan caliente que la podria usar todo el invierno <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment