2/25/14

Sunshine, remember my name.










Photography by: Katerina Ponik



velvet T- vintage
Plaid Skirt- Vintage
booties- American Eagle 
beanie- Second hand.

the story of these photos is pretty funny, I was doing a photo shoot with my friend Katya and I only had one look so she asked me if I took any more clothes with me and I said no but coincidently we were in my favorite place in all of Moscow "ARTPLAY" and near there is one of my favorite vintage stores so walking by we passed the store and I told her, let's go in, we'll find something I can wear and I'll buy it. (God, I have to stop being so impulsive) :') so anyways, we found this amazing plaid skirt and I left the store wearing it we took some photo's and I' super happy with the result. Not to mention that the weather that day was AMAZING it felt NOTHING AT ALL like Russian winter, I wasn't even cold doing these photos so you can imagine, I'm sorry none of the clothes are from any brand but I'm sure you can find similar skirts in ZARA :) anyways guys, I hope you like the photos her page link is up top and now my news: I'm going back to Bolivia for a few Months for some healing, save money, and then move to Buenos Aires where I want to pursue a career in Fashion, I'm kind of sad because I truly fell in love with Moscow, not to mention I will miss my family and friends & the raves here but I'll definitely come back, That's not all Moscow is going to see from me :) and I'm super excited about going back home; being with my mom, dad, and my dogs, and friends, and especially THE FOOOOOD and weather, this little half Russian, half Bolivian body was made for sunny weather :')!! so next post is going to be from Bolivia, I have more posts from Russia but we all deserve a summer look next :') 
add me on instagram to stay tuned, love you all @stephycn

**********

la historia de estas photos es muy comica, estaba haciendo una sesión de fotos con mi amiga Katya y solo lleve un look (el que tenia puesto) y ella me pregunto si me lleve mas ropa o algo y le dije que no pero coincidentemente estabas en mi zona favorita en todo Moscú "ARTPLAY" y ahi esta una de mis tiendas de segunda mano favorita, al pasar por ahi le dije que entremos a la tienda y encontremos algo divertido para que me ponga y hacemos mas fotos (tengo que dejar de ser tan impulsiva) :') el punto es que encontramos esta falda y me enamore instantáneamente, estoy super feliz con el resultado. sin mencionar que el clima ese día estaba PERFECTO como para decir que no me hizo Frío PARA NADA al sacar estas fotos y eso es raro en invierno en Russia :') y perdón que nada sea de marca pero estoy segura que pueden encontrar faldas similares en ZARA :) de cualquier manera chicos, espero que les gusten las fotos pondré el link de Katya arriba y ahora mis noticias: Estoy volviendo a Bolivia por una par de meses para sanar, ahorrar dinero y mudarme a Buenos Aires porque quiero seguir la carrera de moda, estoy un poco triste por que en verdad me enamore de Moscú, sin contar que extrañare a mi familia acá y mis amigos y las fiestas electrónicas :'( pero volveré DEFINITIVAMENTE! Moscú aun no vio todo de mi :') pero estoy emocionada de volver a casa estar con mi mama, con mis perros y mis amigos y especialmente LA COMIDA Y EL CLIMA!! este cuerpito mitad ruso, mitad boliviano fue creado para un clima mas tropical :') así que el siguiente post sera de Bolivia, tengo mas posts de Russia pero todos merecemos un look veraniego :') 
agregenme en instagram, para seguir actualizados, los amo @stephycn.

I've been quite obsessed with this song lately, it makes me cry a little bit sometimes but it's really beautiful, besides who doesn't like boys who can beat box? they're the sexiest :') hope you like it!


3 comments:

  1. Las faldas largas enserio son la cosa mas perfecta, no? Esta muy bonito el look, ojala pudiera encontrar esa falda en algun lado!
    THE LAME LIP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures!! that skirt is sooo cool!! the print plaid the colour!!! everything! I really love it!
    carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are perfect and so are you! <3 i love the way you styled your outfit, especially with your boots and long skirt! they match really well. keep up the fabulous work!
    would you be interested to follow each other?? do let me know! I'd love to see more from you [:

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete