3/31/14

leave, don't leave me.






velvet crop top- vintage
print vest- vintage
belt- 
leather skirt- zara
shoes- vintage

PH: Fabiana Restrepo, Alejandra Romay & Romina Artero.


I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just been 1000 per hour everyday that I needed a little break, I travelled this weekend to my favorite city in all of Bolivia "La Paz" and saw a few friends, did amazing photos (so excited to post them) and just had a good time falling in love with city lights :) I'm not going to post everyday anymore because of work and also I can't afford taking pictures of myself everyday but I have a few things planned so it will all be worth it :) anyways guys hope you had an amazing week :) and follow me on instagram to keep track on what I've been doing and will do :) @stephycn 
xoxo

***
perdon que no haya postrado en un tiempo solo he estado a mil por hora cada día que necesitaba un descancito, viaje a mi cuidad favorita en todo Bolivia "La Paz" y vi a un par de amigos, hice fotos increibles (estoy super emocionada por postrarlos) y solo la pase bien enamorándome de las luces de la cuidad :) no postrare tan seguido porque trabajo y es dificil sacarse fotos toso los días pero tengo muchas cosas planeadas entonces las ausencias valdrán la pena :) de cualquier manera chicos espero que hayan tenido una semana genial y me pueden seguir en instagram para ver que he estado haciendo y que hare en :) @stephycn
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment