3/5/14

Poor little rich girl.










bodysuit- American Apparel
Mini skirt- H&M basics
Pumps- ZARA
accessories- H&M & vintage 
Fur- Mom's

Hey guys! sorry I haven't posted in a while I just arrived home on sunday and I've literally been nonstop seeing my friends and doing photo's, spending time with my family and dogs that I haven't had time for anything, I have to say that it feels so good to be home for a little while, especially the weather & food. I am on a mission to gain weight :')!! 
These photo's were super improvised, my best friend took them Nata Daphne I just fell in love with them I had to post them! she also just opened a new hat, bags, shirts & accessories brand in Argentina & Bolivia but you can find her stuff on Ebay; the Link is right up. "Made in Chola"
I miss Moscow a lot but I'll be back soon & I'm super excited about what the future brings. I'm ready for everything! I have so many looks and news to tell & show you guys. stayed tuned!! :)
oh oh add me on instagram & twitter at @stephycn

*********

hola chicos! perdón que no haya posteado nada en un tiempo, llegue el domingo a casa y estoy correteando sin parar, viendo a mis amigos, sacando fotos y pasando tiempo con mi familia y mis perros; disfrutado del carnaval :) que no tuve tiempo para postear pero tengo que admitir que se siente super bien estar en casa por un tiempito, especialmente el clima y la comida. estoy en una misión para ganar peso :')!!!
estas fotos fueron super improvisadas, mi mejor amiga las tomo Nata Daphne y me enamore tanto que tenia que subirlas! ella igual abrió una nueva marca de sombreros, poleras, bolsas y accesorios en Argentina y Bolivia, pero pueden encontrar sus cosas en Ebay, el link esta arriba "Made in Chola"
extrano Moscu mucho pero volveré pronto y estoy super emocionada de lo que traerá el futuro. estoy lista para TODO! y tengo tantos looks y noticias que contarles y mostrarles. sigan atentos!! :)
ah ah siganme en twitter y Instagram @stephycn 

I have to say that I've never been much of a Warhol fan, but Edie always had a certain glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment