3/24/14

stay.










denim shirt- Romwe
crop top- H&M
skirt- ZARA
leather jacket- OGGI
heels- ZARA


ph: Fabiana Restrepo, Alejandra Romay y Romi Artero.


yo. sup. :') these photo's are from the same shoot as the last one.
It's so much fun when friends take pictures of you and they're so cute :)
I wore this look once before in Moscow but couldn't photograph it because, something happened (don't remember what) but things just didn't work out, but I remembered it and decided to wear it again cause it was so good :')
crop tops are mans best invention, short, cute and comfortable! this one just went so well with my obsession for comic books so I needed I had to have it :) 
guys! Romwe is having the most amazing sale! you should really go and see & the best thing is that they ship world wide!! I don't know what I'd do without this denim shirt.
getting better from my cold and life is beautiful again but I'm just imsoniac again :(
see you soon. xoxo

*****

como es? :') estas fotos son de la misma sesión que las anteriores.
Es tan divertido cuando amigas te sacan fotos aparte que están super lindas :)
Use este look una vez en moscu pero no pude fotografiarlo, porque algo paso (no me acuerdo) pero no se dio, y lo recordé y decidí volví a usarlo porque estaba bueno :')
crop tops son el mejor invento del hombre, cortas, lindas y cómodas! aparte que esta iba tan bien con mi obsesión por comics que la tenia que tener!
chicos!  Romwe esta teniendo una promoción buenísima! deberían verla y lo mejor de todo es que hacen envíos a todo el mundo!! y no se que haría sin esta camisa de jean.
estoy mejorando de mi resfrío y la vida es hermosa de nuevo solo que ando con insomnio :(
nos vemos pronto. xoxo


2 comments: